Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 234

Thread: Xel's Game Progress Topic Version 2.1

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks ^^ i beat a metroid game wow! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Psyco Sephiroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I MUST play GTAVC! So much good stuff said!

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, you must play it, I ended up stealing a tank the hard way, it took me about a half hour to do it, then I got up to vigilante level 12 so now I got the nice armor bonus.

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just beat Shakedown and started to just buy a lot of businesses. That way I can always be open to make money. I need more money to buy the printing works though.

  5. #75
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i use codes too much [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #76
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't used any codes but I lost my tank after the Cop Land mission so I have to get another one. It was worth it though. I beat Kingdom Hearts, you've beaten it Mitsuki?

  7. #77
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess that i'll beat Spawn when i got all the extras the game has. (is a really short game, it is a fighting arcade, but getting all the extras is another story...)

  8. #78
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I see used copies at EB and Babbages for DC all time

  9. #79
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Things got messy in Code Veronica. REALLY messy. It was after the part when Steve runs off after you meet him again in the computer room. I had to open the garage to get an item. So I did. There were two zombies and a gas tank in there, right? Two more zombies busted out of the fenced area and then there were two behind me and two in front of me. It took a couple tries, but I finally blew up the gas tank <hard to blow it up because evertime I aim it locks on to a zombie>. So it blew up. Two of them were caught in the explosion and were thrown to the ground. Assuming they were dead, I went for the other two.

    They weren't dead...

    I somehow managed to kill them, but I was in bad shape. I ran out into a narrow outside path, only to have three zombie dogs chase me. I was a chew toy for 'em too. By the time I escape I was in Danger. I had more zombies to fight and Claire could hardly walk >_< I did the whole thing over. I did much better this time. Instead of wasting time aiming for the tank, I pushed past two of the zombies and gunned three of them down. I sliced the last one. Then I dodged all the zombie dogs <they're sort of easy to dog, they're fast, but slow to attack>. I was on Caution by the time I got out ^_^V I took down the two zombies at the graveyard entrance easily and went into the graveyard. I killed all three zombies, but took a beating in the process. Luckily I accidently left an herb in the prison cell and healed myself. I took a shortcut back and made it back to the computer room.

    This game proves that I'm still just a rookie at these types of games XD; and this was a long post. Wow.

  10. #80
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow im nvr playing this lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •